RobMoro.ie is a music blog focusing on indie / alternative new music from Ireland, UK, and Europe.
The blog has won ‘Blog of the Year’ at the KBC SMEDIAS in 2016 and was a finalist in 2016. Other nominations for the blog come from Irish Blogger Association Awards for ‘Male Blogger of the Year’ and ‘Best Social Media Personality’.
RobMoro.ie has also been nominated for ‘Best Instagram’ at the Social Media Awards 2016.
Want to submit music from your label or act? There is a page for all that HERE
If you are looking for a postal address to send your hard copy or anything else, send an email to email@example.com
- If you are sending links, please do not send private URLs. If you follow the example of this new music post, you will see that content posted is a public Soundcloud link for sharing purposes.
- Please do not send more than one email. Sending more than one increases the amount of emails to be filtered and slows down the process of getting back to you.
- Tracks are reviewed every 7 days, as to fit in with new music post.
- Gig listings should only be Ireland based for now.
- At the moment, reviews include music intended for release in Ireland, UK, and Europe.
Albums + EPs
Albums and EPs will be selected and reviewed at the end of each month (depending on release date) due to the volume of copies that arrive weekly. Again, please follow guidelines above for submitting.
All relevant info and details on how request a price list are available HERE.
If you want to ask about features, curations or collaborations of any kind that has not been covreed above, you can contact Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org
While every effort has been made to source official photography from press offices, labels, or commissioned photographers, do let the RobMoro know if you see any infringement by emailing email@example.com
All competitions on the site are run in conjunction with our kind promoter friends who help to give cools stuff to music-loving readers. Any enquiries about running a competition can be directed to Editor Robbie.